Military Contract Vehicles
BPA # W15QKN-10-A-0160
SciCast was awarded a Blanket Purchase Agreement, BPA # W15QKN-10-A-0160 by US Army Contracting Command, Joint Munitions and Lethality Contracting Center at Picatinny Arsenal in New Jersey.
SciCast IDIQ $8M Casting Award – Rock Island Arsenal
SciCast International, Inc. was awarded a $8 Million IDIQ contract by the U.S. Army Contracting Command, Joint Manufacturing & Technology Center (TACOM-CC), Rock Island Arsenal. SciCast International, Inc. will provide “Precision Investment Castings” for small caliber weapon parts under this contract.
SciCast is currently manufacturing and has delivered 16,360 Machine Gun Triggers to Rock Island Arsenal.
SciCast Awarded $49.5M; 5 Year ARDEC Engineering Technical Services IDIQ Contract
SciCast International, Inc. was awarded a $49.5M Prime Contract to provide Engineering Technical Services in Support of the Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center (ARDEC), Picatinny Arsenal, NJ. The purpose of this contract is for the Government to procure engineering and technical services to include long-term tasks for engineering, technical and fabrication services. These services are in support of strategically planned technology and weapon system projects specific to the Weapons & Software Engineering Center (WSEC) which is part of the Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center (ARDEC).
This contract is available for procurement of products (parts) as well as technical services.
SciCast ARDEC WSEC Contract – Services/Products Delivered
Task Orders awarded to SciCast under this contract for services and products:
- CROWS Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Team & Sustainment Team (STG)
- ARDEC Development Test Hardware (L-3)
- Armament SEC Collaborative Data Environment & Future Computing (CDE) Systems Hosting (Serco)
- Buildings 12, 18, 323 Weapons Systems Simulation & Analysis Infrastructure Maintenance & Technical Support (Serco)
- Battlefield Software Systems Technical Support (BSS) (Serco)
- Armament Software Engineering Center Fox Vehicle Support for Chemical Biological Radiological Nuclear Process Group (CPG) (Serco)
- Armament Software Engineering Center Directorate Process Engineering Group, Process Engineering Support (CPG) (Serco)
- Apache Attack Helicopter Technical Support Services (Decilog)
- Armament Software Engineering Center Configuration Management / Library System Management (CM/LSM) Database and Server Support (Serco)
- Armament Software Engineering Center Process Asset Library Development, Maintenance and Measures Support (PAL) (Serco)
- ARDEC Mortar Fire Control Software Processing Engineering (Serco)
- CROWS Interface Manager Support (DHPC Technologies)
- Armament Software Engineering Center Technical Support for Shoulder Launched Munitions Project
- ARDEC WSEC Conference Room Building12 Support
- ARDEC Conference Room Building 95 Support
- ARDEC HELO Support for M24A1 Helicopter Mounts
- ARDEC ALAS-MC Support for Control System Architecture
Omnibus II Multiple Award IDIQ Contract
The contract was awarded by the U.S. Army at Picatinny Arsenal with a period of performance of five years and a dollar limit of $75 Million. The primary objective of this program is to fill a need in providing software engineering and acquisition support throughout the lifecycle of their systems. The Armament SEC Directorate requires contractor support to assist in providing high quality services throughout the organization for software engineering, infrastructure, technologies and equipment for multiple functional areas including remote weapon systems, information systems, and information assurance engineering support.
Cooperative Research and Development Agreement (CRADA)
SciCast received a CRADA for Software Engineering, Electronic Engineering, and Advanced Manufacturing Technologies with the U.S. Army Armament Research Development and Engineering Center (ARDEC) at Picatinny Arsenal, NJ.
Under this agreement, SciCast will establish a cooperative effort with ARDEC to develop and produce items using its manufacturing processes and develop support software engineering programs as well as explore other potential research and development opportunities between SciCast and ARDEC. This work falls within the mission of ARDEC.
Key Area – Additive Manufacturing (3D Printing)
- Rapid Prototyping
- Small Quantity Manufacturing Runs
- Source for Obsolete Replacement Parts